Dr. Bruce Lipton’s research has shown us that our beliefs and perceptions, not our genes, control our biology. Additional research has shown us that only 5% of our day comes from our creative wishes, desires, and aspirations, while the other 95% of the time we operate on autopilot with the default program that resides in our subconscious mind. The problem with this equation is that the majority of the programs that reside in our subconscious mind are negative, limiting, and disempowering. It is also important to remember that stress triggers the subconscious mind to take over.
So how can we shed our negative programming and create more from our wishes and desires when we live in a high stressed culture?
In a recent interview Dr. Lipton said:
“…Freedom is the ability to create without the limitation of generational programming. The I Create What I Believe! (ICWIB) program is a gateway and a pathway into a new and better the future because it allows children to fully express themselves and to not be limited by the beliefs that have been passed from generation to generation. This program also frees up the mind of a child and allows their creative nature to create a better world for all of us, and this is what we need right now!…”
With this in mind, we invite you to explore some of the ICWIB activities for FREE.
Since the ICWIB program, which is endorsed by Dr. Bruce Lipton and based on his research, has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to help even young children reduce stress, resolve internal conflict, self-regulate and place their mind in a learning ready state, we think it should be available to any teacher who wants to actively use it in his or her classroom regardless of their ability to pay for the training.
With this in mind, on March 1, 2018, we are launching a crowd funding campaign to raise $22,500.00 so we can offer the ICWIB training to 150 teachers preschool and elementary school teachers in the upcoming academic year for FREE.
We would also like you to know that on May 19, 2018 Dr. Bruce Lipton and Nancy Marie are having a small intimate workshop (only 20 participants) at the Seascape Resort in Santa Cruz, CA. For more information click here
If you would like to read previous posts, you can find them under resources.