The concept that humans use only 10% of their brains has been debunked through the science explained in Dr. Bruce Lipton’s video “Using 100% of Your Brain,” which also touches on how to work with the right and left hemispheres of the brain to enhance your consciousness and your ability to control your life.
The I Create What I Believe! Program, endorsed by Dr. Lipton and based on his research, offers a fun and scientifically sound tool to accomplish the whole-brain experience in Just Scribble: Activity One, Version Two.
In a goal-oriented culture, scribbling can be immensely freeing. I have seen both children and adults unravel emotional conflict and reconnect deeply with their true nature in a very short period of time with scribbling.
Approaching scribbling in the two-handed manner that follows will provide you with an opportunity to also become calmer, more collected, and more able to move through your day in a manner that is very supportive of you.
Just Scribble: Activity One, Version Two:
Just Scribble: Activity One, Version Two
- Place a crayon or multiple crayons in each of your hands
- Close your eyes and take three deep breaths
- After your third breath, allow both of your hands to scribble simultaneously.
- Pay attention to the speed, amount of pressure, and the way each hand wants to move
- They don’t have to do the same thing, but they do need to be moving simultaneously.
- Allow yourself to scribble as long or as short as you would like
- Before you open your eyes take a minute to reflect on any changes or insights you gained by scribbling.
After you are familiar with the activity you, can accomplish the same thing with your fingers on your leg or arm. This means that you can collect yourself and enhance your conscious awareness anywhere or any time.
Explore the ICWIB! Program further and continue to follow our weekly posts here on our website. If you enjoy these activities, Like us on Facebook and share in the conversation. We’d love to hear your feedback—see you there!